God invites us to share in ministry with Him. What an honor! At St. George’s, we want to help you discover how best to use the gifts and talents God has given you.
This 3-minute survey is designed to help you identify new ways to serve in and throughout the church. Take the survey now to get started.
Items to Note
- When you take the survey, you are not making a commitment!
- The survey will suggest 10 ways you might get involved, but this is not an exhaustive list. We hope 2 or 3 of your results are particularly exciting to you. We also encourage you to browse the full list of volunteer opportunities at the church.
- After taking the survey, click the "Learn More" button on your results page or confirmation email. Each volunteer opportunity lists details about the volunteer job, a suggestion of the time commitment, and the ministry leader's contact information.
You've taken the survey—what's next?
1. Contact a leader to learn more
If your survey results included some exciting opportunities, contact the person listed at the bottom of that volunteer sheet. You can schedule a no-strings-attached conversation to learn more.
2. Browse our volunteer opportunities
There are dozens of ways to volunteer at St. George's—some small, short-term commitments, and some larger, ongoing commitments. We encourage you to dive into the ministry areas below to find ways that excite you about serving in your church community.
3. Talk with a staff member
If you're not sure where to start or if you have general questions, Martha Rodes, our Director of Lay Ministry Engagement, would love to help. Contact her at 615-385-2150 x 249 or email@example.com.
4. Wait to be contacted
Church staff and leaders will be in touch as we try to connect ministries with volunteers over the summer months. We may ask you to consider volunteering a new way!
Browse Volunteer Opportunities
There are so many ways to join in the work of ministry at St. George's. We invite you to browse all of the volunteer opportunites at the link below — and to connect with a ministry leader to learn more!
Most of our volunteer opportunities are created for adults at the church. However, there are specific ways for our children and youth to be a leader in our ministries. Follow the link below for a list of volunteer opportunities for children and youth.