Room Requests & Event Planning
Facilities Request Forms
Please review and fill out the forms below when you are planning to have an event at St. George's Church. This will allow you to request the date and space for your event, along any set-up needs.
Room Set Up Form* Required for reserving space in the building
Questions? Contact Rick Backhouse, Sexton & Event Manager, to discuss your needs for room set up and facilities use. | 615-385-2150 x 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursery and Childcare Information
Are you interested in requesting childcare for your event? Please read the guidelines below which may answer some of your questions. If you have further questions, please contact Cate Jones, Director of Children’s and Family Ministry | 615-385-2150 x 268 or email@example.com.
- At least two weeks’ notice of your event is required in order to secure sitters.
- Childcare reservations are required from participants at least two business days before your event. Please include the reservation deadline in ALL your communications. If there are not sufficient reservations two business days before the event, the sitters will be cancelled and childcare not provided.
- No meals are provided or served at any time. Bottles need to be pre-mixed and accompanied by notes concerning your child’s feeding schedule.
- Unless you choose to secure another on-site volunteer, the event coordinator will be the main point of contact for sitters during the event.
- Parent or Guardian must remain on the premises during the event.
- We do not offer nursery and childcare for off-campus events.
- Childcare will not be provided for events at which alcoholic beverages are being served.