The Table - A New Setting for Worship
Join us at The Table
on Sunday Mornings
Our Worship Service
In Johnson Hall every Sunday at 9:00am
What is our worship at The Table like?
- We follow the classic Anglican order of worship – a call to worship, songs of praise, Scripture readings and a message, a time of prayer and confession, and the celebration of the Eucharist around a common table.
- We enter into God's presence and worship God through a variety of musical styles, led by our music team.
- We incorporate liturgical traditions from around the Anglican Communion, reminding us that we belong to a larger church family worshipping God across the world.
- We welcome adults, children, and students, no matter where you are in your journey with God, to join us.
Our prayer is that The Table will provide an opportunity for us to deepen and broaden our relationship with Jesus Christ. We invite you to join us as we gather around the Table of our Lord.
- The Revs. Malone Gilliam and Sarah Kerr
Listen to The Table from Home...
We provide both streaming audio live on Sunday mornings and archives of past sermons and services for those who miss services or who want to learn more about The Table.
Listen live on Sunday mornings, starting at 8:50AM:
Or listen during the rest of the week:
Aynsley Martindale leads our wonderful team of musicians, who help us to enter into God's presence together. If there's a song from The Table you'd like to hear as performed by one of the original artists and/or buy as an MP3, please click here for more information about our music, where you'll find links to YouTube and iTunes for each song.
2012 Easter Service